Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Amortization Calculators

I was showing a wonderful home on New Year's Eve to a family, and the buyer, who fell in love with it, asked me, "How much would the monthly payment be if I bought this house?" I thought to myself, "I should know this, but I'm not an expert (though I should be) in monthly payments." Fortunately, I KNOW an expert, and that's even better! So, I asked them if I could have a lender call them, and they said, "Yes!" They set up an appointment to meet with her.

But what if you want to know NOW? If you'd like to get an idea of what the monthly payments on your next home would be, I'd like to introduce you to Mike Bess' mortgage calculator online, (and you don't even need to disclose your name or other personal information.) Go to his online newsletter, scroll down to "DO THE MATH" and click on Amortization Schedule. Click here: http://realtytimes.com/ncm/81/1.MikeBess

Happy New Year!

For a FREE list of homes in your price range, call me at 509-431-5804.

Connie Suehiro
Real Estate Agent
Gary Mann Real Estate
305 E. Third
Moses Lake, WA 98837
509-431-5804 direct
509-765-3463 office

No comments: