Sunday, May 11, 2008

Price Opinion vs. Official Appraisal

My friend Carol, who is a Realtor in Wenatchee, wrote an article on this topic, and I want to make sure you don't miss out on it:

"Hi Connie, Here is a link to an article I wrote about the difference in an agent prepared "price opinion" and an official appraisal. http://www.carolswenatchee.com/wenatchee-realestate/2005/6/25/appraisal-vs-price-analysis.html "

Have: 5 acre lot on Neppel Road

I have 2 to 3 BUYERS who need homes in the country between Moses Lake and Warden with 2-5 acres of land, and between Othello and Royal City.

Have a great week!

Connie Suehiro, Realtor
Gary Mann Real Estate
305 E. Third Ave
Moses Lake, WA 98837
509-431-5804




1 comment:

Carol said...

Hi Connie,
Thanks for the mention and link to my article. Have a great day, Carol