Monday, June 30, 2008

Economic Update by Mike Bess

Mike Bess always has great information in his Economic Updates. Here is one of his latest editions:
Here is a link to his "June 21, 2008 Economic Update":
This Newsletter is full of interesting and useful information that I think you will enjoy whether you are a buyer, seller, homeowner, or renter.
This month's issue includes the following topics:
"New Homes: A Silver Lining in Today's Housing Market?"
"Home Sales May Rise Modestly Before Upturn in Second Half Of 2008"
Plus a Calendar showing the most important economic indicators and their upcoming release dates.
I hope you enjoy this bi-weekly Newsletter. If you have any comments, please e-mail them to me. Or, if you would like to see a certain topic covered in future months, let me know that too!
Sincerely,
Mike Bess
Michael Bess Mortgage Banker
National City Mortgage, a division of National City Bank
31620 23rd Ave S #200
Federal Way, WA 98003
Office: 253-839-6500
Mobile: 253-632-0105
Fax: 253-839-6520
Email: mike.bess@ncmc.com and let him know that Connie Suehiro sent you.
Are you interested in buying or selling a home? I can help! If you would like a current copy of the homes on the market that are in your price range, call me at 509-431-5804 and I'll email it to you right away. ~Connie

No comments: