Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Homes in Royal City

Do you know who wants to buy homes in Royal City? Do you know what is for sale in Royal City? I have an idea who wants to buy homes there and the fact is, there are only two properties for sale in Royal City. One has two manufactured homes on it (10 acres that is being short platted) and a one-bedroom cabin on some acreage.

If you know of anyone who is interested in selling properties (land or homes) in Royal City, I have buyers who are calling me.

If you are interested in buying in Royal City, please call me and I will add you to my priority list of buyers. Let me know if you have spoken with a lender or not, and I will guide you through the process of your real estate transaction.

All of your personal information will be kept confidential.

Call me at 509-431-5804 and ask for Connie Suehiro.
I look forward to working with you!

No comments: