Thursday, July 31, 2008

Homes for First Time Home Buyers + FREE Class

If you would like a list of homes for first-time homebuyers, please email your name and email address (which will remain confidential) at homes@iglide.net, and I will email a list to you. Currently, there are 69 homes for $150,000 and less and over 100 homes for sale for $180,000 and less in Moses Lake and the surrounding areas (Ephrata, Othello, Warden).

If you would like to participate in a First Time HomeBuyers program, and would like to qualify to receive up to $5,000 matching funds for your down payment, call me and let me know which lender you are working with so I can help you. If you have not contacted a lender, that is okay. I'll help you get started in the right direction.

To reserve your spot at the FREE First Time Home Buyer's Class, taught by Eric Slyter, the Housing Director of the Prosperity Center at the North Columbia Community Action Council, please call him at 509-431-1650, and let him know Connie referred you.

Please feel free to set an appointment with me so I can discuss this more in detail with you. I look forward to helping you find your first home!

Connie Suehiro, Realtor
Gary Mann Real Estate
305 E. Third Ave.
Moses Lake, WA
98837
509-431-5804 direct
homes@iglide.net

No comments: