Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Rent vs Buy Calculator - How Much Will YOU Save?

I found a handy tool online at the Realtor.org website. If you would like to see if you can save money buying a home instead of renting, go to: http://finance.realtor.com/Homefinance/Calculators/RentBuy.asp?lnksrc=FINLRNAV016

And if you're ready to buy, call me at 509-431-5804, and I'll get you started on the road to investing in your future by buying a home. I specialize in helping first-time homebuyers buy homes in Moses Lake, Ephrata, Warden, and Othello.

Three tips to buying your first home:

1) Do your homework on lenders who have first-time homebuyer programs where you can put money into savings and the bank matches your savings. (I know of one, call me at 509-431-5804 for details.)

2) Attend the Moses Lake NCCAC First Time Homebuyer class to educate yourself on buying your first home. Saturday, July 19, is our next class. Call me to get the details on make a reservation to attend this FREE class.

3) If you attend the First Time Homebuyer's class, it will help you qualify for a first-time homebuyers program that just landed on my desk yesterday.

See you soon!

Connie Suehiro, Realtor
509-431-5804 direct
email: homes@iglide.net

No comments: