Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Home for a .... Mouse?

I talk alot about real estate for buyers and sellers, and you may think it a petty thing for me to talk about homes for mice, but it's an important topic too, albeit, very small in comparison to Washington real estate.

You know, as we think about the pets we have in our homes, I'm thinking about the pet, yes I said PET mice in our home. And one gerbil. Joey the gerbil. They all need good homes whenever you get a pet, whether it's a dog, cat, or a few mice. I have a family member (or two) who call them "rodents." But I forgive them. :)

Well, the reason why I bring up this topic is because our kids have these pets in our home, and they are so tenderhearted that they cry alligator tears when their pets die. So, my point here is that if you have or decide to get mice, rats, gerbils, or hamsters for your family in your home, take good care of them by getting them a nice, warm, quiet cage that they will be happy in. A home that smells nice and clean, gets changed regularly, has plenty of toys, and love from the family members, is really important for healthy, fun, and trained pets. They will give back love to you, more than you can imagine if you don't have them yet. Joey likes to chew, so we give him chew toys like (and my daughter is filling in for me here.....) empty toilet paper rolls, empty paper towel rolls, plastic bowls sometimes, exercise wheel and a couple of blocks of wood.

If you get mice, we like the ones that are multi-colored down at Pet Town USA in Moses Lake. They are the most friendly of the various colors of mice.

Have a great weekend!! And happy home-hunting for your pets!

By the way, if you are looking for a home for yourself or ready to sell your home, please call me on my cell phone at 509-431-5804 and I will be happy to help!

Connie Suehiro, Realtor
Gary Mann Real Estate
305 E. Third
Moses Lake, WA 98837
509-431-5804 direct

No comments: