Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ten Steps to Homeownership

Before you buy a house, it's a good idea to educate yourself on the steps to prepare for buying a home.

In summary, as seen on the Realtor Magazine website, you'll find these topics:

Step 1:
Are you Ready?
Step 2:
Get a REALTOR®
Step 3:
Get Loan Preapproval
Step 4:
Look at Homes
Step 5:
Choose a Home
Step 6:
Get Funding
Step 7:
Make an Offer
Step 8:
Get Insurance
Step 9:
Closing
step 10:
What's Next?

When you go to http://finance.realtor.com/HomeFinance/Guides/Buyers/default.asp? you will find all of these topics available for your help in finding and buying a home.

As you go through these steps and have any questions, please feel free to call me at 509-431-5804, and I will do my best to assist you in buying (or selling) your home. I cover all of Moses Lake, Ephrata, Warden, Othello, and Royal City, WA.

Talk to you soon!

~Connie Suehiro, Realtor (r)
509-431-5804
Call me today!

No comments: