Saturday, December 6, 2008

147 Homes in Moses Lake for sale for less than $200,000

Imagine having the benefit of buying a home in Moses Lake at the recent 5% interest rate in a BUYER'S MARKET like we have right now. What a dream come true! My personal (dual) home loan interest rate is 5.75 and 8%. It makes sense for me to refinance now.

I have a list of homes for you to take a look at and to receive a copy of that list, all you need to do is email me at homes@iglide.net and request the list of homes for $200,000 and less. There are 147 of them right now, and it's an exciting time to be a buyer! This time last year, there were only 97 homes on the market in that price range. I promise to keep your information confidential and won't send you emails every day with the most up-to-date information on new homes on the market unless you ask me to. I've got a great program that you can subscribe (and easily unsubscribe) to that will keep you in the loop on the housing market in Moses Lake. Ask me about it!

Well, I have a new buyer who wants to move here after graduating from college, so I better get going and see what I can find for her.

If you know of anyone who is interested in buying a house, I'd love to help them. Print or email this blog that has my information in it and give it to them so they can get in on the buyer's market too.

Have a wonderful weekend, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Connie Suehiro, Realtor
Gary Mann Real Estate
305 E. Third Ave.
Moses Lake, WA 98837
509-431-5804 direct
*******************************************************
"Choose a job you love, and you'll never have to work a day in your life." -Confucius (and Gary Mann) :)

No comments: