Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Some encouragement for hard times.

I usually write mostly about real estate in my blog, and I know there are many, many people locally and around our world that are going through various kinds of pain and suffering, which includes real estate and/or emotional or physical pain. I have been through a couple of funerals and some physical pain lately myself, and I remember watching in a video lately that when we are going through pain or have gone through pain, that that is a time when others around us could use our experience and strength that we receive from our suffering. So, with that being said, I would like to give you some encouragement that I heard from Wintley Phipps when he sang, "It Is Well With My Soul" for a gathering of people. Here is what he said:

“It is in the quiet crucible...
of your personal, private sufferings....
that your noblest dreams are born, ...
and God’s greatest gifts are given, ...
in compensation for what you’ve been through.”
–Wintley Phipps

If you would like to view the six-minute video on YouTube, go to this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYFjikyp7mQ

Have a great day!

Connie

No comments: