Thursday, September 27, 2007

Be direct, but be careful

I like it when buyers and sellers are direct with me. I like to cut to the chase and find out exactly what is on their minds, and I enjoy it when I can be direct with them, but in my experiences in life, I have also learned that it is important to carefully weigh my words before speaking.

My broker has learned how to do this too. He weighs his words. You can tell that he's thinking about the right thing to say so that he gets his point across and also so he can be direct. This is a good combination in one's personality.

What do YOU prefer as a buyer or seller, from a real estate agent? Do you prefer that I tell you that a wall needs to be painted? Or do you prefer to be the one who tells me?

Be direct, but be careful. A good motto!

No comments: