Thursday, November 8, 2007

Free List of Homes on MLS in Moses Lake!

Do you ever see advertisements for a "Free List of Homes" and then they want you to fill in your name and address and telephone number so they can contact you before they give you the list?

I can give you a free list of homes too. All you need to do is ask. And I won't ask for your information unless you want to give it to me. Although, it does help me to know who you are so I can email that list to you.

Right now, we have just under 100 homes in Moses Lake for less than $180,000, and I can get a list of homes to you in any price range and specific area you want to look in. If you're from out of town, I'll help you choose among a few different neighborhoods you might like to be in, based on the criteria you give me.

Are you interested in waterfront homes? There are several available, and I even know of a home on the lake for less than $430,000, with a huge shop, jetted tub in a gazebo, huge deck, fishing dock, fencing all the way around, RV parking, privacy, and expansive view of the lake and sunset. This is one of those private listings, not even on the MLS, so don't look there. But I have permission to show it to a pre-qualified buyer. Bring your letter of qualification from the bank, and I'll show you the home. Come on out. Let's take a look and make an offer.

For a free list of homes, contact me at 509-431-5804 and I'll email a list to you. Or, if you prefer to go online and look, go to www.GaryMannRealEstate.com. You'll find my picture there too.

See you soon!

Connie Suehiro, Agent
Gary Mann Real Estate
305 E. Third
Moses Lake, WA 98837
509-431-5804 (direct)
509-765-3463 (office)
www.GaryMannRealEstate.com
www.MosesLakeRealEstateMusings.blogspot.com

No comments: