Tuesday, November 6, 2007

It's time to sell your land.

Do you live in the McConihe/Neppel area? Do you have some vacant land?

Well, in my opinion, it's a good time to sell your land. Like my broker has been saying, "People focus on Thanksgiving and Christmas, then in January, they are thinking about building in the spring." So, if you have your property on the market for sale with our office ahead of the spring building season so it's ready for sale, wouldn't that be a great time for you to prepare for earning an income to pay for the kids' college education or that remodeling project you've had to put off for a lack of finances?

I have been doing yet more research on land available for sale. I help people buy and sell homes and land mostly in Moses Lake. I've noticed that the acreage in the McConihe/Neppel area has been selling for about $14,000 to $15,000 per acre. (That's compared to Bridgeport, about an hour's drive north of Moses Lake, where some land is for sale for about $500 per acre.)

Now, if I knew some buyers who were interested in buying an acre of land for $15,000, would you be interested in selling it? I asked about seven property owners in that area if they would be interested in selling. One of them contacted me today and asked me to sell his land for him. I am so excited to help him because he is going to make a nice profit on his land AND a buyer is going to make a great investment. You'll see it in my list of land for sale sometime next week. So, drive down Neppel Road and see if you're interested in that location. I'll help you buy (and sell), and you can get started building the home you've been dreaming about.

Connie Suehiro
Gary Mann Real Estate
305 E. Third
Moses Lake, WA 98837
509-431-5804 (direct)
509-765-3463 ext. 110 (office)

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hi Connie, I see you've been blogging for a few months and wonder how it's going for you. I started in May of '05 and really enjoy it. I get a lot of business from my blogs and website. You can check out some of my various blogs and website by Googling "Carol Wenatchee".

Keep at it!