Tuesday, February 26, 2008

First Time Home Buyers Class This Saturday!

Hi! Are you a first-time home buyer? Second time home buyer? Well, I have a fantastic class I'd like to recommend to you. I have a couple of clients that are thinking about going to it. This Saturday, March 1, from 10am to 3pm, Eric Slyter, Housing Coordinator at the North Columbia Community Action Council, is teaching a FREE First Time Home Buyers Class.

He is INCREDIBLY HELPFUL and treats all your questions like smart questions.

I had the opportunity to help him teach the class a couple of months ago and there were about five or six people in the class. So, there is some great, personal attention.

Eric takes you step-by-step through the process of finding a lender, finding out how you get qualified to buy a home, what kind of fees you'll expect to pay when buying a home, what kind of costs you would incur, and even talks with you about real estate agents, like me, and what you can expect from a real estate agent. I thought the budgeting game was very practical and fun.
He has a multitude of slides he takes you through and explains each one in detail so you can become a KNOWELDGEABLE HOME BUYER. That's very empowering, and I recommend that you go to it. I have his phone number at my office, and if you get in touch with me at 431-5804, I will give you his number so you can make a reservation to this FREE class.

This class also helps you to qualify for certain first-time home-buyer programs too. Eric will give you the details on that.

See you soon!

Connie

No comments: