Monday, February 11, 2008

Should You Auction Your House or Use a Realtor?

A lady I know who lives in Moses Lake is planning to auction off her house before she moves out of state. I had never heard of this before. It sounds quite different to me.

What are the pros and cons of selling your home through an auction?

Before you think about putting your house up for auction, find out what the regulations are in your area, what the success rate of house auctions is in your neighborhood area. If your house is in a highly-sought-after neighborhood, it might be worth a try. I would imagine, though, that hiring a real estate agent to belongs to the NorthWest Multiple Listing Service is the best way to go. You will get a lot of answers to your questions from a trained professional in real estate.

***************************
QUOTE OF THE DAY: The man who will use his skill and constructive imagination to see how much he can give for a dollar, instead of how little he can give for a dollar, is bound to succeed. ~Henry Ford

***************************
Thinking of selling your home soon? Don't try to sell your home without my Free "Seller Handout" guide. It'll give you lots of information for selling your home at a great price. Just call 509-431-5804 anytime, 24 hours, and I'll send a copy out to you.

***************************
What is the best way to find out the market value of your home to prepare for selling it? Call a licensed real estate professional, a member of the National Association of Realtors(r), and ask them to prepare a Free CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) of your home for you. Call 509-431-5804 and I'll get started on it right away.

***************************
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! - Thanks to YOU, the word is spreading. Thanks to all of my clients and friends who so graciously refer me to their friends and neighbors. I am in business because of positive comments from people like you! ~Connie Suehiro

No comments: