Saturday, February 16, 2008

Open House on Road 2 SE, Moses Lake

I would like to invite you to my Open House on Saturday, Feb 16, from 12-3 at 15846 Road 2 SE, Moses Lake. It's 6 minutes from I-90, off of higway 17. From the intersection of highway 17 and I-90, go south toward Othello. Go across the railroad tracks and turn left on Rd 2. Turn right to STAY on Rd 2. Come on down about 1 1/2 miles. You'll see the signs and Happy Face balloons at the turn on Rd 2 and also at the house. This is such a wonderful and big home for a buyer who wants to be out in the country yet close to town! There's ramp accessibility, FIVE bedrooms, two bathrooms, including a bonus room which has been used as a bedroom and a family room. There's a shop, corral, grain bin, lots of mature landscaping, garden space, basketball hoop, and 2.2 acres. This house is just about 3,000 square feet and reduced to sell at $209,000.

Oh! Gotta go! I think I see the cars coming into the driveway now. See you there!

REFRESHMENTS SERVED UNTIL 3:00.

Connie Suehiro
Realtor(r)
Gary Mann Real Estate
305 E. Third Ave.
Moses Lake, WA 98837

If you're lost and can't find your way here, call me at 509-431-5804.

No comments: