Monday, October 22, 2007

It's STILL the right time to make an offer

That beautiful home for $150,000 is still available. Call me if you'd like to make an offer on an immaculate, updated home with three bedrooms and two bathrooms off of Valley Road, not far from Knolls Vista school.

I'm curious about the vacant lots for sale in Moses Lake. I just sold a $30,000 lot for just a wee bit under the listed price while two other $45,000 lots both sold for $20,000 a piece. On the other hand, a vacant lot on the peninsula just had a raise in price from $29,900 to $45,000. That perplexes me. My builder friend tells me that it's quite possible that the time will come when you won't be able to buy vacant lots for under $65,000. So, do you want to build now, or later? When can you afford to buy? Now, or later?

I guess it depends on the "location, location, location," and how much you are able to put down as a down payment.

There's a saying that goes like this: "Make all you can, save all you can, spend all you can, and make sure you give some to God." I don't know who coined that phrase, but it seems to make good sense to me. We just need to figure out where our priorities are as to how much weight we give to each part of the phrase.

Anyway, back to lots in Moses Lake... don't be surprised if you own some vacant land and you get a call from me. I have several potential buyers who are looking for affordable lots to build or develop on. Perhaps you'd like to call me first?

Have a great week!

Connie Suehiro, Realtor
Gary Mann Real Estate
Moses Lake, Wa
509-765-3463 office
509-431-5804 cell

No comments: