Monday, December 17, 2007

Firefly Cafe in downtown Moses Lake

Did ya'll know there's a new cafe' in downtown Moses Lake?


I stopped in there the other day to introduce myself and met some real nice people working there. My co-worker and I asked if they had take-out menus, and sure enough, they did! So, I took one back to the office where I work at Gary Mann Real Estate so we would have one handy.


And you know how espressos have become a form of art? Well, Firefly Cafe' has a sandwich artist! So, they serve coffee and ice cream, sandwiches on croissant buns and sandwiches on regular bread. They also serve baked potatoes! Can you imagine a hot baked potato on a cold winter day? Put chili and butter, sour cream, and other goodies on it. Oh yes, and they also have hot dogs and hamburgers if you'd like something more traditional.


Go on down to Firefly Cafe' at 202 W. Third Ave. and tell them you heard about them from the blog at Moses Lake Real Estate Musings.


God bless you, and Merry Christmas!

Connie Suehiro
Real Estate Agent
Gary Mann Real Estate
(509) 431-5804 cell
Call me for a free list of homes in your price range!

No comments: