Friday, December 28, 2007

Moses Lake is in a Construction Boom

Even though the nation is experiencing some economic hardship right now, with Washington's housing and farming industries, among others like Boeing, Weyerhaeuser, Microsoft, according to the Seattle Times, Moses Lake and Seattle are two places in our state that are fairing well.

Now, don't quote me, but the businesses that I keep hearing about that are coming in to Moses Lake in the next two years are:
~ Lowe's
~ A furniture store on Valley Road, by the Eye Clinic
~ A storage facility on Central, near Chico's Pizza
~ Applebee's Family Restaurant, by the new hotels off I-90

Well, this may or may not be the last time I write to you for 2007. So, if I don't get back on til 2008, have a Happy New Year!

Connie Suehiro
Real Estate Agent
Gary Mann Real Estate
(509) 431-5804
(509) 765-3463

2 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Connie,
What kind of facilities are Boeing and Weyerhauser planning?

Happy New Year!

Connie Suehiro said...

Hi, Carol!

Good to hear from you again.

I read in a Seattle Times article that Boeing and Weyerhauser are helping Seattle to continue growing in their housing market. I don't know if they're planning anything in Moses Lake or not. That would definitely be something worth checking out!